The Great Confectionery Debate

So what do you call the very small pieces of confectionery used to decorate or add texture to desserts? Supposedly it depends are where you're from. Most people here in the US call them Sprinkles. Folks from Boston, Philadelphia, and Michigan call them Jimmies. And if you're from the UK, Hundreds-and-Thousands. I prefer to call them happy dots.
Food always looks happier when covered in these sweet treats.

This Cheeky Kone sprinkled with Happy Dots will post tonight on eBay. Click here for link!


gail said...

Hi, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love looking at your blog. YOur work is awesome and sooo original. Congratulations on being in Country Living. I will definately have to check it out. (By the way, I prefer Happy Dots too. lol) Gail

Tootie said...

How about "cake confetti"? What a darling cupcake!

Designs by CK said...

Jimmies!!! Love that!!! :)

Have a great week Melissa.


Robert said...

Hey Melissa,
Do you plan on selling more of the cupcakes on EBAY? Love it! Robert :)