Small Business Saturday


Our shops may be small but our dreams are big. With stars in our eyes we open our doors. With support from the community our hearts are full and futures merry and bright.

To all of you who make a conscious effort to shop small businesses during the holiday season, 

I thank you! 

Your support on Small Business Saturday makes us little guys feel like the big guys and keeps that bit stardust twinkling in our eyes. I am forever grateful to my collectors, followers, family and friends for your kindness and encouragement throughout my artful journey.

Join me this coming Saturday for my final sale event of the year. A variety of original Yuletide pieces will be available in my ETSY SHOP November 28th at 9:00am (California) 

Wishing you a bit of mischief and much merriment this holiday season!


No comments: