When you wish upon a star


According to my iCalendar, today I should be signing, tagging and photographing the inventory for the American Folk Art Festival so that tomorrow I would be prepared for step 5 out of, I'd rather not fess up to, tasks on my countdown to showtime schedule.

If wishing made it so...

I wish I could say that I was on schedule. I wish that I could say that things were proceeding as planned. I am most comfortable when things do. But as you and I both know, that is seldom the case.
Looks like Labor Day weekend will be just that. Me. Laboring. Thanking my stars I really, really 
love what I do. 

So here's another delightfully imperfect piece from the Tattered Tot series, sitting patiently in need of love. Enjoy, for it may be the last character previewed before showtime unless of course,
fate steps in and stars align.

No comments: