Halloween Web Design


To some, I am a collector of curious things. 
Over time, I have become accustomed to 
the raised eyebrow and sideways glance 
reactions that my unusual objects elicit. 
The beauty of my web design collection 
may not be apparent to the masses but
I am one who finds comfort living just a 
little off center.


"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly,
'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to shew when you are there."
Mary Howitt

Thank you all for your sweet comments
on my giveaway post. Cameron
is the recipient of my Gothic Crow
ornament. 

Wishing you all a fantastical Halloween!

7 comments:

maddyrose said...

I think your spider web is beautiful. No raised eyebrows here.

kavettahulse said...

I love that book. I have read that so many times to my kids. I collect witches and get the raised eyebrows too!

Francesca Paolucci said...

Happy Halloween!

LYNDY WARD said...

SPIDERS CREATE BEAUTIFUL OOAK WEB ART. Especially when there is morning dew sparkling like crystals on their webs. Your creations are always magical & absolutely one of a wonderful kind.

Don't you just love knowing that the veil between the living & spiritual world is lifted. AND on All Hallows' Eve at the stroke of midnight you can hear whispering in the wind...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MELISSA!

XOXOs, >^..^<

Nancy @ Nancy's Daily Dish said...

I like your 'living off center' style. I just visited your Etsy shop and perused past sales...what talent and creativity!

Wed Design said...

After looking your design i am very Impress so how much experience do you have in web Design.
I am looking good designer for my web site do you interest in this project if you agree what is your terms of condition do you agree hourly or fix base job.

florida web design said...

Me too! I love that book. I have read that so many times.