Calling all Angels

Producing an army of bald headed angels
was not on my to-do list for the week but
somehow managed to trump all plans of
painting my long neglected gang of ghoulies.
Sometimes sculpting is a chore, a necessary
part of business. Other times it is a joy,
bringing me comfort in uncertain times.
I am happy to have indulged in the detour
and released these little chubby cherubs
from the swirling confines of my imagination.
I can now move on to my original plan of
tending to the other restless characters that have
been residing on my desk for far too long.


11 comments:

Sheryl Parsons said...

So true sometimes Melissa! Your little cherubs are adorable as always!

Dajon said...

Those are a bit cute

Christel Hutson said...

These little angels are simply gorgeous! I love the whimsical touch you have given your work, yet fit for any display, in any home!The almost remind me of toy soldiers, only very sweet! xoxo Christel

Kare@Trublue2 said...

Oh my...they are just too, too cute!!

Possible Impossibilities Studio said...

Ooo... I like these little guys! - Deb

Fantasy Whispers - Vania Cruz-Perez said...

They are adorable!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love these wee ones!

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Thier so adorable. Thier little faces are so sweet. Love the pink nose. God bless, Cathy

snippetgirl said...

I totally understand how you feel!!!!
These chubby cherubs are wonderful! Just adorable.
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Thespa McLaughlin said...

Those are actually very cute. Love the baldness! LOL. Hope you have a great week!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I love these!!