Halloween Toys

Got a busy day ahead of me....what else is new right?
So I thought I'd begin the day with a little fun before the
business of the day consumes me. Just listed a few new
Halloween themed toys in Etsy. I'll be posting new items
everyday for the rest of the week. So stay tuned.

While I was out and about the other day, I came across
another FANTASTICAL FIND! I think you're going to like this
one. I'll post about it on Friday. Thank you for playing along
on last weeks giveaway. The winner of the Halloween Parasols
is Jade from New Age Dolls. Be sure to check out her creepy cool
art dolls. Not for the faint of heart.
Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

All Together Dead said...

Very neat, the eyeball one is quite intriguing, however, I know I lack total and all dexterity and this puzzle would put me over the edge and I would not be able to accomplish anything for hours or even days trying to prove myself wrong....thank you for sharing and making me acknowledge my weakness today...

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Congrats to Jade on the win for the giveaway! Keep Busy Melissa, I love seeing your new items for your shop and what you are up too! Cheers

Chicken Lips said...

Your new listings are wonderful!