New in Etsy!

I've been having one of those mornings. You know the ones I'm talking about where you find yourself starting one project but keep getting easily distracted only to find yourself in the middle of ten unfinished projects several hours later. My day began to slowly unravel when I stumbled upon a box of ribbons that I forgot I had while searching for a paint brush. Well of course those ribbons needed to be organized so I dumped them on the ground. While cutting the ribbons I noticed that my scissors seemed a little dull so off to the garage I went to sharpen them. While in the garage I noticed my shipping area was looking a little cluttered. And on and on it went. So instead of filling my day with painting pumpkin heads and skeletons, I spent it emptying out cupboards and shelves. The good news is I found several items that have been sitting around my studio that will be finding their way into my Etsy shop and on eBay in the next few days.

1 comment:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

love your orange glittered skull...I'll be checking out your etsy shop later!