Twice in One Day

Tag... I'm it. I have been asked to write 5 random things about myself by my fellow EHAG artists Kim and Carolee. And after doing so, I am to tag 5 other people. Oh dear... do I know 5 other people?
1. Sketching in my studio in the wee hours of the morning before the house awakens brings me joy. 2. If I could be Alice for a day, I'd fall into an Arthur Rackham illustration and have a great adventure with Solomon Crow. 3. Hot chocolate and rainy days are a heavenly combination. 4. I have a bad case of wanderlust. 5. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly. B. Fuller

8 comments:

Sam I Am said...

ahhh yess...the sound of the house when no one is up yet... love it!!

i'll take hot chocolate and a good blizzard .. but.. because i live in CA..the next best thing is a good rain :)

love the quote!!!!
hugs..
sandy

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Wasn't that hard. I had a hard time coming up with 5 things. Your things are great. I to like to be the first one up and have my morning coffee. But now adays I am the first and only one up while hubby is a work. Thanks Melissa for participating. It was fun.

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Wonderful! I especially liked the Arthur Rackham part as he was one of my first inspirations and will always be a favorite! Thanks for the glimpse into your world!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Melissa, your 5 sound lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

Best,
Chris

Unknown said...

I know, it's awful that I hoard... guess I should start using some of those fab glitters huh?

Man oh man... I am loving those glorious pinwheels!!!

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

These are great fun to read! And I am with you on the hot chocolate and Arthur Rackham! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wanderlust?? It must be contagious-I think I just picked up the bug by visiting you here!!
D.

Mosaic*Queen said...

Very Random!! and I LOVE it!!
From one Queen to another, of course.:-)